Wednesday, July 27, 2011

July Visit

After over a month of trying, V was finally able to get a short meeting to deliver my packages and check on the boys last Wednesday.  Unfortunately, we didn't really get any information about anything . . . that is frustrating, but I am trying to keep a good perspective.  It may not be everything that I want, but just knowing that they are physically OK means a lot.  As I've mentioned before this relationship is a complicated one.  I recognize that these people do not owe me information or their time.  They do not owe me anything*, so I am grateful for anything that we get. 

*They DO owe very, very much to Gerson and Elviz, but that is a different subject. 

Gerson and Elviz look like they are doing well, and V reported that they were very happy to receive their gifts.

I think they look incredibly grown up, and of course, incredibly handsome.

They have changed a lot since that first delivery of Ziploc kisses back in July 2007.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness they are beautiful!!! And so grown up!!!!! I'm so glad you got these pictures - even if it wasn't everything you were hoping for. Continuing to pray for your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post! :) I know there must be so many emotions that flood you when you see these pictures. Precious. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad they are doing okay. They look good, and cute as ever! Still praying for them every day...
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see their sweet faces.... We continue to pray.

    ReplyDelete