Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Visit

Yesterday V went to visit Gerson and Elviz and to deliver some Christmas gifts.  If I have not mentioned it before, V is incredible, and I have no idea what we would do without him.  Because I had no good way to send multiple gifts from here, he was my personal shopper for Christmas gifts.  I am so very grateful that we have his help!

He met the boys at their house.

and delivered a food basket for their family.

 Little Jeferson is such a cutie.

 Handsome, handsome Gerson
 Waiting to go -

 Then, they went to deliver gifts to their cousins.  I just know G&E thought they were hot stuff riding around in the back of the truck :)

Siomara, Emanuel Artoro, and David
 Next, they went to visit their grandmother at work.  (On a side note, I have been in the yellow building before.  And months later when I was trying to tell V how to find it, I kept telling him that it had office supplies painted on the side. . . he thought I was crazy!  Ha ha ha.)
 Finally, they went shopping to get some new shoes, jeans, and shirts. 

 Baby Britany was too tired to shop!
 Merry Christmas, Gerson and Elviz!  I love you all the way, all the time, and no matter what.
(And next time, I will add a stop at the barber shop to your trip!!!)

1 comment:

  1. So good to see their sweet faces. Bittersweet. They are such strong boys. What a blessing V is to your family and to those 2 precious boys. Merry Christmas Gerson & Elviz.

    ReplyDelete